Thursday, April 26, 2012

PASSED!

I passed my first semester of nursing school!!! It wasn't pretty and it wasn't the best grades I've ever gotten. But as hard as this is (Pharmacology, Pathophysiology, Health Assessment and Fundamentals of Nursing) and doing it while working part time, with two young kids, and being pregnant, I'd have taken ALL C's!! (Which I wasn't far off from doing!! Yikes!).

I'm so excited that I'm done with this semester. I was terrified of not passing, which was a HUGE possibility. Unfortunately a few of my classmates didn't pass and have to take a few classes over again. I'm very sad for them but I know they will succeed this summer and be amazing nurses.

We get two beautiful weeks off and then we're back to the grind for another 14 weeks. I will be very thankful when this whole process is over and I can be a nurse and not neglect my family so much!

Less than a year until I'm done!! Keep saying prayers, we need as many as we can get!

No comments: