Thursday, May 24, 2012

Gone... :-(

My sister is gone... :(

She has moved away. She'll still be back in the next few weeks for a bit but basically she's gone. They've sold their house. They've closed on their new house. The movers are delivering all their stuff tomorrow. She's gone.

I'm going to miss her like crazy. We didn't get along when I was younger (that happens when you are 8 years apart) but since I started college we've been great friends. Maybe even best friends.

I'm already missing her.

She's only 3 hours away so I can go visit a lot. I have to get my calendar together and pick a weekend and get down there.

I'm proud of her though. Even though I almost wish she never moved away, I'm crazy proud of her. She got a good job at a good college. She just got her PhD and now we have to call her Dr. That's awesome. She's amazing. :-)

But I'll miss her. Thank goodness for email and cell phones and long weekends away, right?

No comments: