Friday, January 18, 2013

First few Weeks of School

It's amazing how you can go from thinking you are busy, to actually being busy. I thought I've been busy the last few weeks of break, but then school started on the 7th, and holy cow. I'M BUSY!!!

I have NO time. NONE. It's amazing. I'm lucky that Nick really is amazing. But the good thing is that I love my classes. I'm really interested in all of them. I'm not so interested in all the work that goes in to each class, but I love the material. I had my first pediatric clinical this past Wednesday and it was better than I thought it was going to be. I don't like sick kids. They make me sad. Really sad. Crying in the middle of a classroom sad. But I handled it ok. Now today's class, totally different story. Talked about some really sad stuff. I actually cried (just teared up - but really did cry in class).

The upside to all this chaos is that I found out today that I only have 7 more weeks of classes left. That's NOTHING. Then I have my preceptorship left but that's the part I'm looking forward to. Only 7 weeks of class. WOOHOO!

Sorry this is a short, weirdo post, but I didn't want to completely stop posting. I have a quick update to post after this and then who knows when I'll post again. :)

Hopefully soon!

No comments: