Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finals Week

So it's the end of another semester...I feel like I've been in school forever. Well I guess I kind of have. But there is an end in sight. If all goes well (KNOCK ON WOOD!) I graduate nursing school ONE YEAR FROM TOMORROW!

I had a final today (got an 81% on the final and a 91% in the class) and one more tomorrow (have NO idea what I'm getting in the class, but it better be an A) and then I'm done until all hell breaks loose on January 17th.

I'm so ready to be done and still loving every minute of school at the same time. Does that make sense?? I already know that I won't stop at my RN. I'll have to go back. I'll either go back for my nurse practitioner masters or a nurse anesthetist masters. One or the other. I just have to keep learning! :)

But for now, I'll be excited to get my BSN, RN.

One more year! :)

No comments: