Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dommie's THIRD birthday!!

Dominick is THREE????

How the heck did that happen??? My baby is getting to be so big.

He's amazing, first off. Completely amazing.

He's completely potty trained now. Even at night. He gets up on his own to go potty if he has to.

He's in school full time and loves it. His favorite thing to tell me about is what he ate for lunch. Haha.

He can count to 30, he says hundreds of words I swear, and he is just getting smarter every day. He's hilarious and constantly making me laugh.

Today, for instance, we were walking to the car and he has a bit of a cough. He was coughing the whole way down the front steps to the car and when we got to the car, the wind started to blow. He coughed and then stopped and looked at me. Then he said, "Mama? You shouldn't cough in the wind...NOT a good idea". I just started cracking up. He's a riot.

He loves his baby sissy more than anyone in the world and can't wait until she is big enough to play with him.

I took a few pictures at his party but haven't uploaded them yet, but I will soon.

Happy THIRD Birthday, Dommie!!! You are so amazing and I love you more every day. I'm so thankful to have you in my life. Even when I have a hard or stressful day, you make me laugh and make it all worth it. I love you!!

No comments: