Saturday, July 28, 2012

Diabetes

Again...

I failed my one hour. I passed the one at 20 weeks but failed the one at 29 weeks. BARELY failed too. I needed my glucose level to be 130 or less and mine was 133. BOO!

I refused the 3 hour tolerance test. I'm just going to start the diet. I have my diabetes class on Thursday. I'm NOT looking forward to it but maybe I'll keep my weight under control and be healthier in the long run for it. We'll see.

Also, now Nick's convinced that people in his family only get diabetes with boys so he's 100% convinced this is a boy (I'm still thinking pink). I had diabetes with Dom and now this one but not Annabelle. And Nick's sister, Kate, had diabetes with Henry but not Sophie or Jill. Nick's sister in law never had diabetes and has 2 girls, Kailey and Addison. And my sister never had diabetes and has two girls...

Huh? Maybe he has a point....

Boy??

No comments: