Saturday, July 28, 2012

LEG CRAMPS!!!!

Holy cow. I never knew leg cramps could hurt this badly. NO JOKE.

I get them all the time now. I feel bad for Nick because he's trying to help me and I'm literally going into hysterics. I'm hyperventilating and I can't calm down because I literally feel like my leg muscle is going to snap in half. I get a cramp in my calf and when Nick tries to stretch it out, I get a cramp on the front of my lower leg and can't pull my foot back. Then I get cramps in my toes. Then my hips. Then it goes to my other leg and they are both cramping and when I try to walk I just fall down because I LITERALLY CAN'T MOVE MY LEGS! It's awful. It's horrible. It's worse than contractions I'd even say.

I don't know what to do. I'm trying to drink water and eat things with potassium but what else can I do?? Poor Nick and I can't take this for another 10 weeks!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Literally eat 1-2 bananas a day and dont skip your vitamins, I used to get them a lot when I danced but most recent when pregnant with Will mine would come on like a ton of bricks in the middle of the night. Then when those let up my carpal tunnel started, SO maybe you do have a point with the boy.... Names??? Nick Jr?