Tuesday, November 6, 2012

SCHOOL!

My schedule for Spring has been posted! :)

I'm such a nerd but I can't wait to go back to school. Even though it's hard, even though it sucks, deep down I'm just a big nerd and love it. The best part about it, the sooner I go back, the sooner I'm done and GRADUATE!

Here's how my schedule will be next term:

Mondays:
8:00-12:30 Community Health Nursing
1:00-5:30 Community Health Nursing Clinical

Tuesdays:
10:00-12:15 Pediatric Nursing
1:00-4:00 Adult Health Care Nursing II

Wednesdays:
Possibly my Pediatric Clinical from 7:00-2:00
Definitely:
3:30-8:00 Leadership Role Development

Thursdays:
Again, possibly my Pediatric Clinical from 7:00-2:00

Fridays:
 10:00-12:15 Pediatric Nursing
1:00-4:00 Adult Health Care Nursing II

My classes are from January 7-March 22. My clinicals are from January 7-February 25. I have to complete 192 clinical preceptor hours from March 4-April 19. I have to take an elective in there somewhere (I'm hoping to take the HIV elective on Tuesdays from 5-8:30, but won't know if I got in for awhile still).

Oh and I have to find a way to work 18 hours a week still at the hospital to keep my job.

I can do it!!! Just four more months and I'm a nurse!!! Or at least I'll have my bachelor's. I'll still have to study for and pass boards, but I can do it! :)

Yay for school!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow! I can't even imagine that schedule without kids! You rock!