Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Surprise!!!

Yesterday was my mother in law's 70th birthday.

The kids all celebrated by throwing her a surprise party on Saturday night. It was great! She was surprised (I think) and the whole party was a success. The party was thrown at my sister in law, Kate's, house. She lives in a beautiful house and the setting was perfect.

It was catered by a place called Stellina's and the food was amazing. The cake was from Sam's. We ordered a pretzel in the shape of a "70" from Gus's Pretzels. It was just great.

Of course, I forgot my camera. I have no pictures from that night (and I think I looked pretty good too!). Nick and I were in charge of getting Sue to the party, so that was the one thing on my mind. Get to the party. So no camera. Oh well. Hopefully one of my sister in law's took pictures and will pass them on!

Happy Birthday Sue!!!

No comments: