Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I can't believe that it's already almost December!?!?!?

Where the heck has time gone? So not much is going on with us. Literally not much at all. We had a great Thanksgiving with family. We went to my Dad's side in the morning for brunch and to Nick's sister's in the evening. It was great to only have two things to go to. We had time to go home and take a nap in between events. And it really made us enjoy the time that we were there. Less complaining and whining on the kids part. ;)

Of course I didn't get a picture of anything because I'm super slacking in that department. I PROMISE I'll do better at Christmas!!

But something that came up at Thanksgiving (at both events actually) was that fact that I'm almost 30...EEK!

So my sister brought up my 30x30 and I realized how far behind I am and how much I haven't updated. So get ready for another post about my 30x30. Your favorite thing to read about I know!

On another note, I can't believe that Christmas is less than a month away. I think that I'm going to take full advantage of Cyber Monday. I plan on doing most, if not all, of my Christmas shopping in my PJ's in front of the computer.

Happy Thanksgiving and almost Happy December! Yikes!

No comments: