Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jury Duty

So I've been doing lots of research about Jury Duty...I have to serve next week. And I'm still conflicted as to how I feel about it.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm REALLY into Law and Order. Most of the time SVU, but lately I've been getting into Criminal Intent and the original too. I also have been watching NCIS. So I'm very intrigued by our legal system. So even though every complains about Jury Duty, I'm kind of interested to see what it's all about.

Now I say that and when I actually serve, it will probably be horrible and I'll hate it and complain about it on here, but for the moment, I'm more curious than anything else. I just hope I don't get on a Grand Jury case and have to be there for 3 months! That does sound kind of awful.

We shall see! Stay tuned...

No comments: