Thursday, June 30, 2011

Weight...

So I've canceled weight watchers...I know! That's horrible. But we are still getting our finances straightened out and had to cut back on everything. So no more paying $40 a month for weight watchers. I've decided that until we are completely back up on our feet and until this wedding I'm in is over, I'm going to focus on less carbs. I'm not a huge fan of no carb diets but if you eat healthy I think it's fine.

The last few days I've eaten LOTS of veggies and tuna and fish and nuts. I'm ok with this. I'll start re-introducing fruit in a few weeks but until then, lots of meat and veggies and cheese. :)

Since starting to do this on Sunday, I've lost a little over 3 lbs. so I'm going to keep it up.

The main reason I have to do an extreme diet change is that I still have NO time to work out. Monday officially starts my half marathon training. Hopefully I can find the time then!

Until then though, I need to make this bridesmaid dress look GOOD! So diet on!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your going to look great no matter what!!! And I dont know what your worried about, everyone is going to be looking at my because... mine is gonig to be the one that splits open at the legs/butt! AHHHHH! I need to diet too!!!!!!