Friday, October 19, 2012

Pictures!

My grandpa holding Gretchen and talking to Annabelle


My little dare devil. She climbed up onto the coffee table 
at my parents house and was smirking as if daring us to tell her to get down...


Gretchen napping in the pack n play while I cooked dinner one night. 
It amazed me how close in size she and the doll were!


HAHA, I HAD to post this picture!
Cecilia is SO skinny and tall. Her pants can't even stay up. When this happened
I asked if she needed help. She said, "no". She was more concerned with playing 
than worrying about her pants! 


Annabelle, Dominick and Cecilia
Cheering on the Cardinals!


Go Cardinals!!!


Big girl Gretchen!!


My Grammie, Gretchen and me. 


Gretchen at 1 month


Dommie and Addie cheering on the Cardinals. 



I haven't hardly taken any pictures, but this is what I have. Hopefully I can add more to it soon!

No comments: