Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Now we're walking

Dominick is a walking machine! And he LOVES it.

Last night, Nick was sitting on the couch and I was sitting on the other side of the room on the floor playing with Dom. He was whimpering and reaching for Nick so I helped Dom stand up and he walked completely across the room to Nick, laughing the whole way! It was about 12-15 steps! Then he just laughed and laughed until Nick helped him stand up to walk to me. Then he would do it again, although never taking as many steps to me before falling face first and crawling the rest of the way.

Nick said he liked walking to Daddy better, but I think it's really that he was trying to get to me SO fast that he couldn't slow down and walk. ;-)

So now I guess we REALLY need to baby proof the house!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awesome! (and exhausting)