Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Demo Part 2

Well I was shocked when I got home yesterday. They did SO much and it looks fantastic! The room is a lot more open than I was envisioning which is always a good thing! Here are a few pictures I took last night:


This is a view into the new part of the kitchen from our stove. It's huge now!



This is a view from the new part into the old part.



Another view.



This is where the door to the bedroom used to be. Now it's a wall and that is where our fridge will go.



This is the other side of that wall. I think I'm going to hang some family pictures on that wall.


Well that's it so far, although more is already done by now. Roger is taping all the holes and fixing where it meets the ceiling today and finishing the entertainment center (adding doors for the bottom section).

This weekend will be a busy busy weekend of painting and cleaning. I almost can't wait...almost. ;-)

1 comment:

Laura said...

the work looks great! i wish b.j. and i were that handy!