Sunday, October 16, 2011

NLCS CHAMPS BABY!!!

So I'm a HUGE Cardinals fan, naturally. And tonight was a HUGE night for us HUGE Cardinals fans!!! WE WON THE NLCS, BABY!!!!!! Which means, WE'RE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!

Nick and I were extremely lucky enough to be invited to Game 4 of the World Series in St. Louis in 2006. Our best man, Mike, brought us as our wedding present. (Best present ever, FYI). We were supposed to go to Game 4, because I was convinced we were going to sweep the series and win in four. Luckily I thought that, and luckily I was wrong. We didn't sweep. BUT game 4 was rained out (a TON of fun though sitting at the ball park and drinking beer and talking with friends). Game 5 then became game 4 and the make up date/time became the 5th game, but for Game 4 ticket holders.

Does everyone remember what happened at Game 5 (game 4 tickets) of the 2006 world series?????





THAT'S RIGHT!!!! WORLD SERIES CHAMPS BABY!!!!

So this year was Nick and I's 5 year wedding anniversary and thus the 5 year anniversary of the Cards winning the World Series. I think a perfect anniversary present would be another World Series victory...

What do you think?!

No comments: