Monday, October 10, 2011

Indoor Triathlon!!

I did it!!! I did my indoor triathlon. And I must say, I did ok! :)

The "official" results are no longer posted (why would you only post results for less than one day!?!?!?!) so I don't remember the seconds of each portion, but I remember the minutes.

My 500 yard swim took me 14 minutes and 30ish seconds.

My 9 mile bike took me 21 minutes and 15ish seconds.

And finally, my 3.1 mile run took me 34 minutes 30ish seconds.

So total for my first ever indoor triathlon, it took me approximately an hour and 10 minutes.

I'll take it!!

My goal this time was to finish. Pure and simple. I had no idea what to expect and I didn't really train much.

My goal for next time is to do it in less than an hour. I need to shave ten whole minutes off. I think I can do it.

But the best part of finishing this mini triathlon is I can knock another 30x30 off my list! :)

Go Me!

No comments: