Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A productive day

Today I got a lot accomplished. I'm very proud of myself so I'll post about it here!

First off, I've been second guessing myself with the whole breastfeeding thing. Dominick always seems so hungry that I'm afraid he's not getting enough from me. Also, I don't have very much milk saved up for when we are out and about. So I've been meaning to call the doctor for awhile now and see if we can add some formula. Well today I finally called and got a hold of her. She said to absolutely supplement with formula. She told me what kind, how much, and how often. So we are ready to start trying that. One thing down...

Next, I got an email from the day care we were planning on using and I found out that there are 5 infants ahead of us! Holy cow! So I called around and found another day care one street away and on the same block as us! Even closer! And it's cheaper! Score! Two things down...

Finally, I called St. Joan of Arc and scheduled Dominick's baptism! I gave them all the information and they will be sending us forms to fill out. Nick and I are encouraged to attend baptism class as well, so we will be doing that. Awesome. Three things down...

And that is all the energy I have for today... :)

No comments: