Tuesday, April 12, 2011

quick check in

Just a quick post to say, again, that I'm still here and everyone is doing well. I'm hoping to start blogging again soon and to post some new pictures. HOPING being the key word of that sentence.

It's been crazy. CrAzY I tell ya. But we're still here and doing fine.

School is getting tough. I'm so glad I took a class this semester but it is tough. Even though I'm "off" work, I think I'm working harder at home than I do at work! It's non stop. 24/7. I'm loving it but I'm still working out the kinks and I'm just starting to learn my way again. Moving from one kid to two is hard work. Much harder than I thought it would be, but man I love having two beautiful kids! I had a test in class last week. I had a test in class tonight. I have four classes left to cover three chapters and I have two tests left. It's going to be tough all the way to the end.

Tomorrow is Annabelle's 1 month appointment. I get to see how much she's grown and how big she is. :) I'm very excited about that. On the other hand, she has to get shots and I'm NOT excited about that.

This weekend is Cecilia's third birthday party. I'll try to get some good pictures of that. She got a new swing set in her backyard and I'm sure Dom will be in heaven.

Our first floor SHOULD be done this weekend. The painters will be done tomorrow and then all we have left to do is move the furniture back, have Nick replace a few outlets, put on new register covers, and put up the baseboards. That's not too much at all.

I'll post lots of pictures soon. I promise.

Until next time (which will hopefully be this weekend at the latest) just know we're doing well. All FOUR of us. :)

No comments: