Thursday, April 28, 2011

Prayers needed for Gwen

I know it's been awhile since I've blogged but I'm taking the time to write now because I need a favor.

VERY close friends of ours just found out that their 8 month old daughter has AML (Acute Myleocytic Leukemia). She began chemotherapy last night and will be doing 4 weeks of chemo. Then they will do another bone marrow biopsy and evaluate the diagnosis then.

She is only 8 months old and already fighting such a huge battle. She needs all the prayers she can get. So do her parents. Dave and Colleen are such amazing people. They don't deserve anything but good things in this world and it breaks my heart that they have to go through this.

Please say many many prayers and ask anyone you know to say prayers. It can't hurt to have too many prayers out there. Thank you in advance.

No comments: