Tuesday, May 3, 2011

8 Weeks Old?!?!

Tomorrow Annabelle will be EIGHT WEEKS OLD! Wow, time flies.

Things are going great. I don't have any pictures uploaded...SORRY! But she is just beautiful. Trust me. :)

Things are going really well. I'm still nursing (quit nursing Dom at 6 weeks, so I'm definitely happy with this!) and she is still thriving. She has some reflux and spits up fairly regularly, but I'm ok with that. Dominick spit up EVERY time he ate so she's definitely better than he was! However she is really starting to struggle with taking a bottle and I'm not too happy with that. I have to pump a lot for Nick to give her bottles when I go to school and lately she's basically refusing them and waiting until I get home. I'm hoping to be back to work in the next few weeks though so hopefully she gets over this pretty quickly.

I'll definitely take a picture of her tomorrow so I can have an 8 week shot of her, so stay tuned.

Happy 8 weeks Annabelle!

No comments: