Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Our House

is a very very very fine house!

Haha, anyway! Our first floor is almost complete! And I'm THRILLED! Nick has taken two weeks of vacation and we are busy getting everything ready for baptism. We basically only have tomorrow to finish getting things ready.

Friday we are going with Nick's sister Kate and her kids to Six Flags. It's the kids school trip and we decided to tag along. We have season passes and haven't been to Six Flags in forever. I actually haven't been on a ride in over 2 years since I was pregnant last summer, so I'm really excited! We have both kids going to daycare so it's a fun Mommy and Daddy day for us!

Then Saturday, we have our best friend's Jim and Leslie's couple's shower to go to. I'm a bridesmaid so I want to get there early and help get things set up. It's pretty far away and we have to have a sitter so we'll probably leave pretty early for that.

Then Sunday is Annabelle's baptism and everything has to be done and ready!

So we're working like busy little bees!

Today we had a funeral to go to in the morning and then we ran a few errands, so we didn't get started until late. THEN we had the tornadoes and golf ball sized hail come and we took a break to hide out in the basement. But we still got some stuff done. The built in bookcases are stained and poly-ed. Some pictures are hung. Some areas of the house are clean...some.

But we can do more tomorrow!

I'm taking random pictures so I'll post those soon...along with all the other pictures I keep promising you!!! They're coming. Soon. I swear...

No comments: