Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Class

Today I had a lab practical in my AP2 class. It was my last practical and then next week I have my final lecture exam and then I'm done. Whew.

I hadn't studied AT ALL. In fact I didn't even go to class last week (I know, bad me). I tried. I drove all the way out there. But after sitting in traffic and not getting to North County until 5:45 (when class started at 5:30) and being the same day I heard the horrible news about Baby Gwen, I just couldn't go to class. I was so emotionally unavailable, that I couldn't bring myself to sit in a lecture. So I was NOT prepared for this test...as of this morning.

I got Dominick to daycare by 9:30 and then headed home to gather my stuff. After getting everything together, I headed to Kay Bee where I locked myself in their conference room and got to work. I studied, literally, all day long. Only took one break, and that was to drive down the street to Bread Co and get a sandwich.

But the good news is, I think all that paid off because I feel like I ACED that test! Now if only I can study enough that I ace the final lecture exam...I'll try to work on that for next week. I don't want to START studying on the day of the test again.

No comments: