Monday, August 15, 2011

Computers

It seems like everything is breaking lately!

First our oven stopped working. The stove part works fine but the oven isn't lighting. So it's just pouring out gas and not actually heating. So that's dangerous. Needless to say, we aren't using the oven right now.

We were getting ready to call to have it looked at the same day I brought my car to get an oil change. While it was there, I got a phone call that I needed two new tires. Great. So we put the oven on hold and vowed to not turn it on.

So far that's working. Except, there are only so many meals you can make on the stove. I'm ready to pop something in the oven!

Now, we tried turning on our iMac computer. We bought it in February. It won't turn on. I called and they said we have to bring it in. Luckily we still have 20 days left on our limited warranty. So we are doing that tomorrow.

In the meantime we are without our main computer. I'm typing this on our laptop that is missing buttons and has all kinds of problems.

Hopefully soon we will get all our crap working again.

It's always something, isn't it? I guess that's just life! :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

that sucks babe, im sorry, for what its worth SAME thing happened to our stove, and I dont know if its worth paying someone to look at it, we jsut got a new one, I got ours on craigslist for like 200 bucks, and we like it even better than the last! XO