Monday, September 10, 2012

Comes and Goes

So my headaches and pains and overall discomforts are just coming and going. Sometimes I feel like a million bucks. Other times I just want to lay in bed all day long and cry. Right now I'm having a good morning. Headache is almost completely gone and I feel decent. But I'm fearing that my pounding headache and stomach pains aren't far behind. I just need this baby to come already!!

On Saturday I was looking up every home remedy to go into labor. EVERY home remedy. I'll mention the only one I actually tried was eating spicy foods and all that did was wake me up at 2 am with bad heartburn...

But by Sunday day I felt great. I was thinking that I can do this for a few more weeks! Then Sunday night the migraine set back in and I wanted to throw up everywhere. Now Monday morning, I feel pretty good again. I'm fearing what tonight may bring though.

Only a few more weeks. I can do it, but man I'm ready to meet this baby already!! Maybe not ready like at the house (no baby room, no crib set up, no clothes ready, etc) but physically: my body is READY!

Here's to hoping for a baby sooner rather than later!

No comments: