Thursday, September 27, 2012

Myfitnesspal.com

Now that I'm not pregnant anymore, I have no excuses. I have to get back into shape and work towards my goal of reaching my goal weight! I don't plan on getting pregnant again for AWHILE so now is the perfect time to get my booty into gear and start eating better and working out again. My doctor said I can start walking but no running yet. But I can work my way up to running. So I'm going to do just that. I'm going to start off by walking just a bit each day. And I'll walk while carrying Gretchen in the Baby Bjourn so I'll be carrying a little extra weight. :)

I'm also using myfitnesspal.com to record everything I eat and everything I do. I was using it before I realized I was pregnant and I like the site. I really love weight watchers but I can't afford that right now so I'll try this for a bit and if I can't get it to work, then I might need to cut something else out of my life so I can rejoin!

I'm at a decent weight right now for me so I just need to keep going with it.

So many goals to reach before I'm 30! I WILL reach this one. :)

1 comment:

Amirini said...

I use fitness pal as well.. u wanna be fitness pal friends? if you use teh iphone app???