Friday, September 7, 2012

Migraine and Contractions

I had my first ever migraine last night...it was awful. I couldn't move. I couldn't have light on around me. I couldn't have noises around me. I wanted to throw up. It was just plain awful. I seriously don't know how people function like that if they have to go to work or anything. I just had to pick up my kids from my mother in law's and bring them to school and just doing that I thought I was going to explode.

I'm going to the store in a bit to get some things for home and for Dom's little trip, then I'm picking him up and bringing him to my mom and dad's work. Dom is a lucky lucky boy this weekend and gets to go with his Grandma and Grandpa to visit Aunt Angie, Uncle Andrew, Celia and Addie in Springfield! He is so excited.

After I drop him off, I'm headed to the doctor for an ultrasound to check growth and then my NST. And then I'll probably come home and climb into bed. I still feel pretty awful. I don't have a migraine anymore but I sure have a headache. It's just plain awful.

Last night I was also having contractions a lot. I literally was contracting every 3 minutes from 7:15 - 9:00 when I paged the on-call doc. Then when he called back at 9:20, they stopped. No more contractions at all. None. So I went to bed. Woke up at 10:00 pm with a contraction and then they came every 5 minutes until about 1:30 am. And then they stopped. And that's when the migraine kicked in. It was a long, bad, painful night.

I know I'm only 36 weeks 1 day but I'm done. This pain and all these contractions...I just can't handle it anymore. I'm done.

Only a few more weeks to go at the most!

Bring it on baby! Let's do this!

No comments: