Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Coming Soon!

When I have a second (no promises on when that will be but I'm hoping tonight or tomorrow) I have a lot of updating to do! :)

Gretchen Suzanne was born on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 1:45 am. She was 8 lbs 2 oz and 20" long. I was able to successfully VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) and we are thrilled. I want to write about my birth experience, Gretchen's stay in the NICU (don't worry, she's fine and home with the family where she belongs!), Dom and Annabelle's reactions, construction on the wall, our adjustments at home, her 1 week appointment, everything!

But for now, I have to go and clean to get the room ready for the wall (construction is starting whether I'm ready or not and I'd rather be ready!).

Here's a quick pic to hold you over until I can fully update.


No comments: