Friday, September 9, 2011

FIVE YEARS!!!

Five years ago today at this exact time, I was getting my hair and makeup done...





Soon after, I was putting on my dress....





I was putting on my shoes...





I was putting those finishing touches on like earrings...





And I was doing one final look in the mirror...





Because five years ago today, I married my best friend.

I can't believe it's been five years already. So much has happened in five years.

We've vacationed all over, including skiing in Park City, laying on the beach in Cabo, acting like kids in Disney World, laying low in a lodge at Big Cedar, and most recently, taking the fam on our first vacation as a family of four to Pigeon Forge, TN.

We've had two beautiful children.

We've bought our first house together.

We've done countless renovations on our first house. :)

So much has happened.

I don't say it enough, but I'm so lucky. I have the most beautiful children and the most amazing husband. I'm thankful everyday for the choices I've made and the chances I've taken that brought Nick and me together.

Happy five years Baby!! Here's to 50 more. :)


No comments: