Sunday, September 18, 2011

New Bed!!!

Nick and I splurged for the first time in a long time.

We bought a new bed. :)

We can't fit a king sized bed upstairs because the way our stairs are. There is a slant and there are only 5 steps, then a landing (with the slant) and then like 8 more steps. Something like that.

A few weeks ago though, we went to Costco and found a foam bed in a box. A KING sized bed in a box. Um, yes please.

So we looked and did some research and finally this weekend, we did it. (Well we had a $100 off coupon and that heavily impacted our decision).

I LOVE IT.

Already. I'm in heaven. We had a lazy morning this morning with the rain and what not and all four of us were in the bed. And NOT TOUCHING. Or we didn't have to touch. I was still snuggling my little man and baby girl, but we didn't have to touch and that's the point! There was plenty of room.

I'm not a cuddler. I like my space and I can't touch while sleeping. At all. So this is just so perfect for us.

Yay for a king sized bed! :) Oh the little things in life that make you happy.

No comments: