Monday, September 12, 2011

Wedding Weekend!

We had a wedding week/end!

We went to a rehearsal dinner on Thursday night and then we celebrated our wedding anniversary on Friday night (by doing nothing really!) and participated in a wedding on Saturday!

One of my besties married another of my besties! :) I was honored to be in the wedding and had a blast all day Saturday.

We got up early on Saturday morning to go get our hair done, then we went back to the bride's house to do makeup (well I paid to have mine done because I DON'T know how to do my own!) and then off to the church. The ceremony was beautiful. Even Annabelle thought so, as I could hear her "talking" the whole ceremony long! Sorry Jim and Les!!! She doesn't cry much but she LOVES the sound of her own voice.

Afterwards it was time for some pictures and then out and about to take more pictures around the Lou.

Finally it was time to go to the reception. Drinks were awesome. Food was fantastic. Speeches were hilarious. Dancing was amazing. And we got glow necklaces at the end.

What's not to love?!?!

Thanks Jim and Les for letting me be a part of your amazing day. I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Here are a few pictures I stole from facebook just so you can see a few!



Jim and Les after the wedding



Me, Julia and Ash in the limo on the way to the church



Jim and Les kissing after the ceremony



Congrats Jim and Les! You were both gorgeous and it was maybe the best reception I've ever been to (minus my own of course!). ;-)

No comments: