Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's FALL!

I love fall TV. I really do. My old faves come back on. I discover new ones to love. I just love it.

Today I've been doing laundry and playing catchup with the DVR. Here are a few of my faves this fall:



First, The Biggest Loser. I mean, what's not to love?!?! People making HUGE transformations, not only on the outside, but on the inside as well. This show gets me motivated to get off my (way too big) tush and get exercising!! Also, I love watching these people get their lives back. I do get annoyed with some of the product placement, but all in all, this show is definitely one of my favorites.


Next, Unforgettable. This one is new this season and I really like it! I'm really into those cop finding bad guys (and gals) shows. This one is another but with a twist and an ongoing story line. I liked the first episode and it's definitely getting added to the DVR for recording the whole series. Also, I love Sean McNamara from Nip/Tuck so this is a no brainer for me!


DWTS: duh!! I love this show. Some people don't like it and some people get annoyed with it. I love watching people dance. I wish I could dance like them! I wish there was a Dancing with the Regular People show and I would totally try to get on it! I want to learn how to do all the dances. And I bet it's a great workout too! And last, but definitely not least, Derek Hough and Mark Ballas? Yes, please. :)

Survivor: This show has been on for how many seasons?!?! Like 30 something?? This is the first season I've ever watched. And I'm hooked. It's kind of like Big Brother (another all time fave) but on an island with no comforts of home (except this week the red team won blankets, woohoo!) and LOST (yet another ALL time fave!), but in real life and no smoke monster. Gotta watch this one!


Parenthood: I love this one because I can relate to SO many of the stories on here. And the ones I can't personally relate to, I can sympathize with them. I get so emotionally into this show that I actually lose sleep because I think it's me and my family. On season 1 when the dad bought an investment property and lost all his money and was going to lose the house?!?! OMG, I couldn't sleep for a week because I kept having nightmares that Nick did this. :) Ok, I'm a little addicted to some of my shows...



Finally, Up All Night. This is a new one. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed with the season premiere. They hyped it up so much, I thought it would be funnier. And I forgot to tape it last night...but I'm giving this one another chance. It's now on the DVR to record every week so we'll see how next week goes.

This is a great fall!! There are more shows I'm not listing, plus my sports (GO CARDINALS, RAMS, AND COLTS!!!) but we only have so much time to watch TV...right?!

Welcome back Fall. I missed you. :)

No comments: