Friday, September 9, 2011

SuPeR WoMaN

I fell like lately I'm trying to be super woman and it's NOT working out so well. I feel kind of like I'm failing all over and that is not a good feeling.

*I'm trying to work. Which I'm doing. So I'm ok there.
*I'm trying to go to school. Which I'm doing. I'm doing pretty good there but I have a test on Monday which might tell me otherwise.
*I'm trying to take care of the kids. Which I'm doing. They both seem to be happy so I'll take that as a plus.
*I'm trying to train for a half marathon. FAIL. I've hardly ran. I should've ran this morning which I didn't and now I'm getting ready to go get a pedicure and I don't want to mess it up! ;-)
*I'm trying to keep the house clean. Kind of FAIL. The house is actually very clean right now but any day is hit or miss.

So many things on my plate and it feels like some are starting to take a hit. Hopefully I can get my stuff together and get all these balls back in the air.

That's my new goal. Forget blogging every other day. Get my life back in order!

No comments: