Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baptism

Well it's over. Dominick is officially a part of the Catholic Church! I was so stressed out getting everything ready for Sunday. I know Nick and Mike were too since they were doing basically everything and I was just cleaning. But it's over and it turned out great. The food was good and the cake was good and Dominick was good. Lisa took a TON of pictures for us and they turned out great (thanks Lisa!) but I haven't put them on the computer yet. So for now I will just show you the card that my sister made Dominick. It's hilarious.



My sister is getting really really good at photo shop and she made this card for Dom. I think it is so good and funny! It's definitely going into his baby book. And fyi: my Grandfather's "Lady Friend" starting calling Dom "Nicky Bob" (for Dominick Robert) and I'm NOT a fan of that nickname so of course my sister and her husband, Andrew, like to call him that all the time now! I guess I can't fight it!

Happy Baptism Nicky Bob!! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

OMG that card is hilarious! Your sister did good! Nicky Bob... LOL! What a great momento from his baptism! Glad it all went well!