Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter - day 2

So Easter yesterday was a busy day but it was good. In the morning we did brunch with my Dad's family at our country club, Glen Echo. I love their food so much. It was delicious. And Dom was pretty good the whole day! He definitely had his moments where he was fussy but all in all he did good. He was in the cutest outfit too! He had on a little collared shirt with a sweater vest and khaki pants. So cute. I have a few pictures but again, not on this computer yet! I'll upload them soon.

Then in the afternoon we went to my mom's mom's house...did that make sense? My Grammie's house. Again, delicious food! And again, Dom was so good! I was very impressed with how good he was and how easily we were able to pass him around the family without him fussing. Grandma gave him Dom an Easter egg that had some money in it so we'll have to put that in his little piggy bank.

It was a great first holiday weekend with Dom! I can't wait until the next big holiday! Memorial Day and Fourth of July...We'll see how Dom does in a swimming pool!

No comments: