Saturday, April 11, 2009

Working out

So today I got really motivated. Don't ask me why!

I started by sorting all Dominick's 0-3 month clothes. My sister has a friend who is having a baby boy in July and I offered to let her borrow all Dom's old clothes. I'm definitely going to need it back because we will have more kids and hopefully one of them will be another boy and I'm hoping that my sister in law, Christy, gets pregnant soon with a little boy. It was kind of sad boxing it all up. I have a big cardboard box full of stuff. Some of the clothes Dominick never even wore! It made me sad that he is getting so big that he's already out of some of his clothes, but it means we are moving on to the next stage of his life and we can look forward to babbling, rolling over, crawling, etc. I'm looking forward to that.

After I finished re-organizing his old clothes and all his 3-6 month clothes that he's wearing now, I decided to go through my clothes and box up all my maternity clothes. A lot of clothes my sister in law, Kate, gave me. I put all those in the tubs she gave me for next time I'm pregnant or when Christy gets pregnant. Then I organized the stuff I bought and stuff my sister let me borrow for the next time one of us gets pregnant (or Christy. I'm sure my sister would let her borrow her stuff too, but my sister and I are a lot taller than Christy).

After getting all the maternity clothes together, it made me realize that a lot of the clothes in my closet, I can't fit into anymore! So I went through all my stuff and cleaned out a bunch of old clothes. I put in all into a bag for goodwill. Then I put all the folded laundry away and cleaned out our whole closet.

After all that, I realized taht I don't fit in a lot of stuff and I should be working out more. So I went downstairs and got out my favorite work out DVD. 8 minute Abs and Arms. I did the 8 minute arms workout and then did a bonus workout. 20 minute kickboxing. Holy cow that was hard! The arms were a little tough but I could handle the 8 minutes. The 20 minute kickboxing...not so much. I finished it, but I am already so sore!!

I'm going to try and make this whole working out thing a routine! I need my body back!!

No comments: