Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Work, work, work!

Nick and I have been working like crazy to get the house in PERFECT condition for Dominick's big baptism celebration this weekend. We've enlisted Dom's godfather, Mike, to help too. Mike's been great. Helping every night.

I keep promising pictures, but I haven't taken any of the basement yet. I'm waiting for the finished product! That will be sometime before Sunday I hope.

Last night I got the upstairs all clean and Nick and Mike finished laying the tile. Now all that's left to do with that is the grout! Then it will be perfect and done. Nick also started fixing the entertainment center (which has been halfway done for 2 1/2 years now!).

Today is a slow day with the remodel. We have baptism class tonight so we won't get much done. My goal is to get the office and guest room cleaned up and buy frames for the pictures that we are hanging downstairs.

Then tomorrow is back to work, full force. Lots of cleaning and working on the bar/basement.

The finishing the house countdown has begun! 5 more days!!

No comments: