Saturday, April 4, 2009

Not so upset

Nick is not mad at me anymore. I joined him up for Facebook yesterday morning and this afternoon he already has 40 friends. He's Mr. Popular I guess! So anyway, I was forgiven and he loves it already, just like I knew he would.

On a different note, Nick and I are going to the Incarnate Word Academy auction tonight! I'm so excited!! We usually go every year and we couldn't go last year since it was the same day as Ashley's wedding (which was more fun I'm sure!) so I'm really excited to go this year.

I don't think we'll buy much, if anything, since we have so many house projects going on and we have Dom's baptism coming up (have to buy a bunch of food and stuff) but still auctions are fun!

I'll update tomorrow and let you know if we got anything. Aunt Christy and Uncle Rob are watching Dom tonight. He's been pretty fussy lately so I hope he's a good boy and doesn't deter them from every wanting kids!

No comments: