Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We're getting there!

The carpet is down and some of the walls are painted! We're getting there. A few more days and I'll bet the main part of the basement is finished...We'll still have to wait on the tile and Nick and Mike are doing, but that's ok. Woohoo! Progress!

Tonight we're taking a break because it's Happy Hour time!

My girlfriends and I meet up the first Wednesday of every month for Happy Hour. Well this month is special because my work just finished paying off a really annoying "loan" and they want to go out and celebrate too. So we're doing a big joint happy hour party tonight! Nick's mom is watching Dom and Nick and I are celebrating. $5 Martinis: Here I come!

1 comment:

Ben and Whitney Evely said...

Is Dominick still sleeping through the night? What's your secret? haha...Aidyn will go 4 (maybe 5) hours from his 10:00 feeding but that's it. Do you feed Dom on a particular "schdule"?

(Sorry this doesn't apply to this posting, ha) HAVE FUN!!!