Friday, October 23, 2009

Big Boy

My baby is 9 months old today!? EEK!

I was thinking about this last night. Pregnancy - approximately 9 months - seemed to take FOREVER to me. And actually, I only knew I was pregnant for 8 months to the day. :)

(And I only know this because when I was in the hospital being induced and my friend Mike came up to bring Nick dinner, he asked me if I wanted to hear something cool. I said of course. He showed me two text messages I had sent him. The first was on May 22, 2008 and it said, "It's official!!! I'm PREGNANT!!!!" and the second one was on January 22, 2009 and it said, "They are inducing me as we speak. More later!". I agreed with him, I thought that was pretty cool!)

Anyway, so pregnancy lasted forever. I didn't think it was ever going to end. Those 8 months, were the longest 8 months ever. These last 9 months?? Over in the blink of an eye. I can't believe it's been 9 months since we were in the hospital! It's crazy.

And beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Happy 9 month birthday Dommie! ♥

1 comment:

Ben and Whitney Evely said...

I know!!! We took Aidyn for his 9mo check up today and it just doesn't seem possible!

I only knew I was pregnant for 5mo...and that seemed forever!!!

Happy Birthday, Dom!