Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vacation!!!

Our vacation is booked!!

Nick and I bought a "revolving timeshare" about a year and a half ago and haven't used it yet! Basically this means we bought "points" to use at various resorts throughout the entire world. We can use the points however we want and we decided we're going to Disney World!

We booked the vacation two days ago and had 24 hours to cancel if we changed our minds. We didn't and I got the confirmation today. It's official!!

We're staying at the Sheraton Vistana Resort in Orlando. We have a 2 bedroom villa with a full kitchen. We're hoping that our friends, Lauren and Brian and their daughter Josie will be coming with Nick, Dom and I. They are getting married on Friday and we thought this could be a fun little honeymoon for them, so I really hope they can come. Plus Dom will need a little girlfriend while we're at Disney! :-)

Here are a few pictures of the resort. It's 16 minutes from the airport (with free shuttles back and forth) and 1 mile from Disney!! It has 13 tennis courts, 7 swimming pools, 7 hot tubs, a miniature golf course, 6 rec centers, 2 snack bars, 1 full service restaurant, a food court, and a grocery store!! I'm so excited! Can you tell?!?! ;-)




The resort is also on a lake, so there's fun stuff to do there besides going to Disney and Sea World. I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks awesome!!! I cant wit to go with you in a few years!!! :)

Michael said...

Yeah Meg!! I am SO excited! Can't wait!!!