Monday, October 5, 2009

Lauren and Brian's wedding

My good friends got married on Friday night. It was a beautiful wedding and the reception was a blast. Lauren looked absolutely gorgeous.


The wedding reception was a cocktail style reception and the food was great. They had a sushi bar! I LOVED that part of it! We danced the night away and had a great time. Thanks Lauren and Brian for letting us be a part of your special day!

Also, something I thought was cool (but a lot of people made fun of me for it!) was there was a soap opera star at their wedding. The gentleman who played "Stefano" on Days of our Lives was there. He's a family friend of Lauren's. I grew up being a HUGE follower of Days of our Lives and was therefore thrilled to meet him. So, of course, I have a picture of me and Stefano!



After the reception, our friends Jim and Leslie spent the night at our house. We decided to do a big brunch on Saturday morning with some more friends. Well the breakfast casserole I was making had to be refrigerated over night. Jim and I made it at midnight after drinking all night. Surprisingly, it still turned out great!

Here's me and Jim "cooking":


We all had a great time at brunch. It was nice to hang out and not have to rush off to another event or anything. We were all in sweats and just hanging out. Here are a few pics from brunch:

Me in my "snuggie":


Jim using my "snuggie" as a robe:

(I couldn't even tell you what we're laughing at!)

And one of Jim, Les and Ash:


I honestly have the best friends in the world! Love you guys!!

No comments: