Tuesday, February 23, 2010

13 Months

My little man is 13 months old today. I still can't believe it. How is he so old? How can he be so big??

He's getting funnier every day. He talks now. Not always in clear words but he talks. His BEST words are:

Hi
Kitty
Dog
Sippy
Cici (what we call cousin Cecilia)
Mama
Dada

It's just amazing to me how grown up he seems. He's getting smarter and smarter every day too. He can now climb up a stair, and then climb back down (instead of the scary falling backwards we used to do no matter what step we were on), he can get down off the couch without hurting himself, he plays with toys I didn't think he could play with yet. He's just amazing.

And walking?? Please! We RUN everywhere now. So fast that if you don't watch him like a hawk, he'll get away from you and you can't find him. Baby gates are Mommy's best friend!

He is one of the two loves of my life and I feel so blessed to have him (even if I do have the baby fever!).

Can you believe he went from this:

To this:

???

Happy 13 month Birthday Dom!!

No comments: