Monday, February 15, 2010

Starting Again

So I've made a decision. I need to get back into Weight Watchers.

I've been such a slacker lately! I haven't gone to as many meetings. I haven't been tracking what I eat. I haven't even been caring about what I eat. And I can notice.

My pants are starting to get tight again, and my shirts don't look as good as they were looking. But the really weird thing is that I've only gained back 2 lbs. in over 2 months.

The last time I really thought about weight watchers and was putting some major effort into it, was back in the beginning of December. Right before I left on vacation for Disney. And I actually hadn't done much since then at all.

But now I'm back on track.

- I went grocery shopping this morning to get myself lunches and snacks for work, so I have NO excuses.
- I logged into weightwatchers.com and entered my most recent weight and entered my breakfast.
- I looked up some recipes so I can make good meals for dinners this week.

I'm back on track. Hopefully it will show up on the scale this Saturday.

Stay posted!

1 comment:

Les said...

I don't know how many points they are, but the Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers are my favorite lunches to bring to work! They're yummy and actually filling. Also a fan of Smart Ones :)