Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dommie's First Hair Cut

I just made the appointment! Nick's been wanting to cut his hair for almost 6 months already and I finally gave in and made the appointment. We're going to get his first cut on Saturday.

My friend, Crystal, told me about a place called The Hairy Elephant (click here for their website) so we decided to try them out. It's a children's hair salon and all they do is cut kids hair. The chairs are special - fire trucks, airplanes, etc. and each hair station has a tv to play movies or playstation for the kids so they are distracted and get the best hair cut possible.

I'm sad that he is so big and needs a hair cut but I'm excited to see what this place is all about! I'll definitely post pictures next week!

1 comment:

Les said...

What a fun hair salon for kids!! I wish those were around when we were kids! Can't wait to see pictures of Dom's new haircut!