Monday, February 8, 2010

MIA

Sorry I've been MIA for so long! A lot has been going on in my life. Nothing exciting or anything, just busy a lot.

Quick post to update, we had our Superbowl Party yesterday. I think it was a success. It wasn't a lot of people but it was a lot of fun. We played a lot of Superbowl Party Games I'd never done before. And, Dominick won the money for the 1st quarter score! Long story...

Anyway, we had a good time and I hope our guests had a good time too! It would have been better if the Colts won, but I'm happy for New Orleans.

We'll have to have another party next year. I really loved getting ready for it!

Now, after I finish the clean up from the party that I certainly didn't do last night, I'm looking forward to a nice break from having to do ANYTHING!

No comments: