Monday, February 22, 2010

BaBy FeVeR!!

So I have caught the bug! I keep hearing of people being pregnant or seeing their new babies and I have the fever! I want another baby!

Nick says we have to wait because he HAS to go skiing in January of 2011. So I can't have a baby until at least March or April. I guess I can wait that long! :-)

This past Saturday, I went to visit my newest cousin, Baby Landon, and I got to hold him for two HOURS! He was SO precious and perfect!!

Another part of the reason I have the fever, is one of my BESTEST friends is PREGNANT! I'm so happy for her and can't wait to hear all about the ultrasounds, etc.

I follow her blog, you can follow her pregnancy too, if you'd like. She's a part of my blog list on the right, under Ashley Wilson.

I don't have a picture of us together (weird) but here is a picture of her in another friend's wedding a few months ago.



I'm SO happy for her.

Congrats Ashley and Luke!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks so much my dear Megs!!!!
I am so happy YUO are happy for me!

My TURN... ha ha ha!

I cant believe you dont have a pic of us together, I can fix that for you if you would like! :)