Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 1 Reflection

This day 1 of weight watchers was a lot harder than when I started in October. I have no idea why. I was hungry a LOT last night. I kept munching on things I knew I shouldn't.

All in all though, I think it went ok. I stayed on plan with my points for the entire day at work and the beginning of the night. I just strayed a little at the end...

I made a recipe from www.weightwatchers.com for broccoli cheese soup. It was delicious! Some of the recipes are so good, you don't realize that they are "diet". Tomorrow night I'm trying a recipe that I'm pretty sure Nick will hate...It's eggs Italian style. I'm pretty sure this will be a disaster for him. But I'll probably love it.

I'll let you know what he says!

On another note, I'm joining the YMCA this week, for real this time. My sister and I have made a pact to meet up Monday and Wednesday mornings at the Y to run together. She is still planning on running the half marathon, whereas I'm still planning on walking/jogging it with my mom. But I should still be in shape for it. So we'll see how that goes.

A lot is going on right now, hopefully my body will catch up, lose those last 20 lbs, and get me in the shape I want!

No comments: