Thursday, August 30, 2012

Doc Appointment

Just had a great appointment today. Doctor came in and felt my belly and said this baby is big and almost ready to come out! :) He thinks I'll go early and we'll check to see if I'm dilated at my 37 weeks appointment. He'll also strip my membranes to try and help me go into labor on my own. That would be great if some of these tricks work and I go on my own. I really want to try and VBAC. I understand I might not be successful, but I want to give it a shot.

Since this baby is coming sooner or later (and I'm kind of hoping sooner) we really need to get stuff together. I've been nesting all day. All the laundry is folded and some of it is even put away, haha. I'm going to go through baby clothes tomorrow and see about washing everything and packing a few things for the hospital. I also started packing my hospital bag today. Nothing big, just a few travel size things I already had. Hopefully we can stay on top of things, now that we're actually trying, and be ready when this baby comes.

I was looking through a few old pictures on iPhoto and came across a few from when Annabelle was born. I honestly can't believe we're getting ready to do this again, but I'm thrilled. I really am. It took me almost 35 weeks to get to that point but I'm so excited to have this baby and have a family of 5!

I can't wait to duplicate these photos!! Just a few more weeks to go!


 A family photo (I look bad, and Dom looks sad...we'll have to make the next one a little better! haha)

 

 My momma holding Sweet Baby A


 Dommie holding his baby sister for the first time


 Sue and Annabelle


 Nick and the "BIG BRO"


 Andrew and Angela holding Adelina and Annabelle (Holy A names Batman!)


 Me and the BIG BRO. I think he's trying to give me a pretzel or something.

Nick, me and Annabelle


Just a few more weeks! :)

No comments: