Thursday, August 30, 2012

The LIST revisited


I made a list! Well a preliminary list...

Here's my list between the rest of today and tomorrow...

- Organize mail (we have mail ALL OVER THIS HOUSE)
- Fold laundry in basement - DONE
- Put away toys in basement - DONE
- Bring laundry up (too heavy...I'll see if I'm motivated later)
- Organize socks in bedroom (No joke....there's a lot of socks on our floor, it might take me an hour)
 
 Told you there were a lot of socks....


- Put laundry away (my least favorite part about doing laundry)
- Look at Annabelle's clothes (18 month go into storage, time to pull out the 24 month/2T clothes for this big girl!)
- Clean Annabelle's room (disaster area)
- Clean master bath (disaster area #2)
- clean master bedroom (disaster area #3)
- Put away table in living room
- move back sofa table
- load up old queen bed to move to mom and dad's on Sunday (totally can't do this alone, obviously)
- clean kitchen and do dishes
- clean first floor bathroom (not a disaster but still needs to be done)

Once those things are done, I can focus on actually getting out the baby stuff and organizing the nursery (that will hopefully begin construction this weekend. I'll try to take before and after pictures).

Let's do this!!! Back to the grind. Will be back tomorrow blog world!

No comments: